I finally moved in to my incredibly small dorm room on sunday afternoon! I can't believe college is finally here; where did the time go? It's been kind of surreal, living with two complete strangers, not having parents monitoring your every move, becoming more independent and self-sufficient. Zero week has been absolutely amazing! I've met so many people whose names I can't remember, walked the most I've probably ever walked in my entire life, bonded with my awesome roommates, and hung out with some awesome people on this campus. I love walking down Bruin walk and being bombarded with fliers from SO many different clubs and organizations from sorority fliers to anti-communist fliers. It's a thrill. I'm not going to lie, I've experienced some home-sickness here and there the past few days but that's expected, right? Classes start tomorrow and I'm incredibly nervous because I have no idea what to expect. But I guess that's the fun and adventure of starting something new, right? Of course amidst the thrill and excitement of zero week, there's been a few bumps in the road. In a nutshell, situations and expectations haven't been met and because of this I've become a bit disheartened. Nonetheless, I'm sure there will be an explanation.
Until next time,
Daydreamer
No comments:
Post a Comment