You are calling your daughter back from the wretched world
with open arms.
I am so sorry that it took this long for me to realize
the severity of the situation that I was in, the hopelessness I felt.
Pain, loneliness, heart ache, and broken bones
but that's just how much You love me.
You're slowly bringing me out of the darkness,
from out of the devil's hands,
from out of the powerful grip of the world
into Your loving hands.
Take this filthy, undeserving soul of mine
and refine it through the fire
so that I can be molded and used for Your purpose.
Our God is greater, strong, higher than any other.
Our God is healer and awesome in power and
if our God is for us, then who could ever stop us?
Amen...
ReplyDeleteHis love is way too greater than any thing u can think of, or experienced whether it's good or bad...
As I grow old, I feel His love more and more... the only reason I love getting old...