Thursday, October 8, 2009

unearthing answers

Dear Diary,
Quite recently, I've begun to question some happenings in my life, wondering if this is really what's good for me at this moment. I'm trying to look at the big picture of things instead of being caught up in "temporary satisfactions" that, in turn, can be misleading. Of course, my mind is a huge jumble of thoughts and contradictions at this point that I couldn't possibly decipher them all correctly. I suppose I'm learning that decisions and their repercussions can be difficult to deal with and that I should stick it out and stay strong. I'm going to try and remember not to get so caught up in the miniscule details, the little kinks, and be more patient and understanding. We can wish and hope for so much but either timing isn't quite right or God's trying to discipline us to become more patient and humble people.
Deep down, I know this is what I want and I know that I'm happy. Just gotta make sure to remember that!

Yours Truly.

No comments:

Post a Comment