
Yamato in Westwood: good quality sushi/Japanese food for a RIDICULOUSLY low price. My BSCR roll was only 6 bucks and my shrimp tempura appetizer (complete with 5 pieces) was only 3 bucks. Unbelievable huh?

It's on the corner of Westwood Blvd. right next to the Chipotle and right across the street from the big Halloween store. I'm pretty sure all of the locals know about it because as my friend and I were talking about it, someone walking in front of us turned around and told us where it was.
Honestly, it's one of the ugliest restaurants in terms of design, but their food is good. I guess that's what's important? The interior is huge, there are two floors but the acoustics of the room make it hard to hear the conversation you're having at your own table. But nonetheless, the food is pretty good and the price still blows me away! Definitely check it out when you're here!
yes ive heard only good things about yamato...you should go during happy hour!
ReplyDelete